Name: Chad Merkins
Appearance: "The clerk in question was wearing the same brown cloak as the other guild members, however he wasn't human or puffball like the rest of them. He was a goblin, green-skinned with pointy ears, and had short, light blond hair. He was also wearing large metal goggles with black lenses." (Renegade, page 4)
- Hacking ability: Chad is very good with computers, and is good at hacking computer systems. For the guild, he focused in messing with security systems by learning stuff from the library. However, since not every mission is carried out in a world that technologically advanced, in his spare time he runs the armory.
- Laptop: His main instrument for hacking. Already contains a lot of programs for hacking, and is compatible with many computer systems across various dimensions. - Extra hardware: On missions, Chad carries around a backpack full of additional hardware for hacking. Namely, a wire feed that attaches to security feeds in tubes, several USB drives and connectors, and a white hovering mouse-looking object that is used to connect to uber-futuristic technology. The kind that is usually shiny, white, floating orbs or whatever.
Name: Ed Merkins
Appearance: A goblin, like his younger brother Chad. He's much taller, 5'9", as opposed to Chad's 5'4". Has a bulky figure, and wears typical doctor attire: White coat, white gloves, white hat thingy, stethoscope, and mouth mask thingy. Wears large black boots with cleats, and the same black goggles Chad has. Has a weird object hanging down from his neck. It's an ugly grinning face, with emeralds for eyes. The rest of the object is made of stone.
- Medical knowledge: Ed has extensive medical knowledge of many different species, having spent many years at a prestigous college.
- Super strength: Ed is strong enough to bend jail bars and pick up people with ease. This was a requirement for being a doctor at the Guild, because a lot of his patients (at least, back when they had more members) had super strength, were giant, or something of the sort.
- Medical equipment: Found in the medical room.
- Orc Magical Object Thingy: Also known as the Omot. Hangs from Ed's neck. Gives him super-strength and a burly stature, but also causes him to talk like an Orc: In the third person, and without complicated words or using grammar very well.